We live and work in a community and by joining together we can make make our community better for everyone.
- Taking the lead on the proposed improvements with the renovation and restoration of facilities within the area covered by the Residents Association. (The Electoral Ward of Weston and Meir North, Stoke on Trent, including any future boundary changes that may take place)
- Promoting social activities for all members of the community and encouraging a community spirit.
- Helping to create facilities that meet the needs of all ages in the community.
- Fostering a sense of belonging and commitment to the community.
- Promoting the interests of all residents in the area, and to assist in maintaining good relations between all members of the community.
For further information about the Residents Association contact the Secretary Sue Bourne.
Tel : 316724
Send an e-mail : email@example.com
Our Next Meeting will be our 2015 Annual General Meeting. 6pm Wednesday 20th May 2015 at Weston Coyney Junior School, Princess Drive, Weston Coyney.
Our Previous Meeting :
Click here to see the Minutes.
6pm Wednesday 3rd of December 2014
Weston Coyney Junior School
One of the key items for discussion was the proposed alterations to the Weston Coyney Road / New Kingsway crossroads. The meeting was an opportunity to get the views of as many residents as possible. See below for more information about the proposed improvement scheme.
We have also hand delivered a copy of the details to as many homes as possible to make sure that the residents are aware of the proposed changes.
Weston Road / New Kingsway Crossroads : Proposed Improvement Scheme :
The Closer 2 Home Walking Network
The Residents Association is a supporter of the Walking Network which combines gentle exercise with the opportunity to meet other people. The walks take about an hour to complete and refreshments are available at the end. Many of the walks welcome dogs on leads with responsible owners. The contact number for more information is 07947 612916
A ‘one off’ walk around the lovely Carsington Reservoir in Derbyshire has been arranged for Saturday 6th of June 2015. The length of the walk will be approx 8 miles. Meet at the Weston Coyney Arms. For more information contact Sue on 01782 316724.
Abbey Wood and Canal : every 2nd and 4th Monday at 2pm. Meet at Breath Campus, Leek Road ST2 8BY
Shelton : every Tuesday leaving from Thomas Boughey Children`s Centre ST4 2DQ at 1pm.
Joiners Square : every Wednesday at 12.45. Meet at Joiners Square Community Centre, Cornes Street, ST1 3JA
Berryhill Fields : every Wednesday at 1.30pm meeting at the Treehouse Children`s Centre, Dawlish Drive, ST2 0HW
Smith Pool Fenton : every Friday at 11.30am. Meet on the carpark of the Regent Pub in Whieldon Road, ST4 4JG
Parkhall : every 1st, 3rd and 5th Friday at 2pm. Meet on the carpark at Bolton Gate, Leek Road, Weston Coyney, ST3 5BD
Meir Greenway : every 2nd and 4th Friday at 2pm. The walk begins from the Meir Primary Care Reception on Weston Road, ST3 6AB
Mount Pleasant : every 1st and 2nd Sunday at 1.pm Meet on the carpark of the Regent Pub in Whieldon Road, ST4 4JG
Weston Sprink : every Monday at 11am. The walk leaves from the Weston Coyney Arms on Weston Coyney Road.